Donate Your Vehicle and Support The Life FM Network!
It’s easy, convenient and pick up is free. Donating your used vehicle – car, truck, RV, boat, or motorcycle is a great way to help support and sustain the radio ministry of The Life FM Network. Plus, for your donation, you will enjoy a tax deduction!
To learn more, simply call our partner, “Vehicles for Charity”, at (866) 628-2277 to speak to a Donation Representative, who will explain the program, schedule a pickup that’s convenient for you, and provide a confirmation of your donation. The donation process can also be handled online with the following link:
CLICK HERE to donate your vehicle to The Life FM Network!
Frequently Ask Questions
What can I donate?
- You can donate most any vehicle, including cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles and recreational vehicles. They do not have to be currently running. Your vehicle donation will be sold at an auction or to salvage depending on condition.
Is my donation tax-deductible?
- Yes, The Life FM is a nonprofit radio network operated by The Power Foundation and is a tax exempt 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation and all donations qualify as a charitable deduction on your federal income tax return.
How do I donate my vehicle?
- The title to the car must be in your name. We will also need some information about where the car is located and the condition of the car. This will assist us in scheduling appropriate towing arrangements.
Will you pick up my vehicle?
- A towing company will call you to schedule the pick-up of your vehicle. You will need to give the driver the keys to the vehicle as well as your signed title.
How is the value determined?
- The IRS allows you to take a charitable tax deduction on your federal income tax form equal to the amount the vehicle sells for at auction unless it sells for less than $500. If your vehicle sells for less than $500, you may deduct no more than $500. If your vehicle sells for more than $500, you will need to include the IRS form 1098C. “Vehicles for Charity”will supply this documentation after your vehicle sells. We recommend you consult your tax advisor with questions about your deduction.The Life FM Network and the Power Foundation have partnered with “Vehicles for Charity” to process donated vehicles. Just call (866) 628-2277 and they will answer any other questions you may have and make arrangements to pick up your donation.
Thank you for your support!